BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Trying to Stay Afloat

Hey Bloggers, so things have been sort of crazy for me lately and it's caused me to be quite stressed out. I had a paper due today that I pushed to the last minute but got it done! I hope I did well, but who knows, the teacher for that class grades pretty harshly. But i've done all I can do so I'll just have to see what happends.

Also, I had a terrible weekend of eating everything in sight and gained about like 4 pounds. I know it's not real weight so i'm not freaking out that much, but I am disappointed with the fact that I let myself eat like that. I'm still going to remain positive though, and pick myself up!

I never heard back from the people I sent my headshots too, time to move on to more auditions. I e-mailed Radiant 3 productions and I should be gong to a shoot on friday. I know it's not cool of me, but i'm not exactly thrilled to be going up there. I just have a bad taste in my mouth about the last visit I had where I did nothing but paperwork. They are shooting now, so maybe this time will be better. I just want to go on set and not be in the office stapling documents and filing.

Thanks for reading,

Liv

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping things pick up for you and you're not stuck doing lame paperwork =-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liv,

    I stumbled across your blog... the field you want to go into sounds exciting! I hope you get an audition soon so that we see you on the big screen! ;)

    Megan
    http://designinganddefying.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete