BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Progress?

Hey bloggers, how are you today? I am SORE!! Yesterday I tried something new, and went to workout with this girl from my Acting I class. I have been trying to loose weight and drop about 30 pounds for various reasons, and so I workout at least 4 times a week. The hardest part for me has been eating right, but I think I have made progress in that which I will get to later. But anyway, I always go to workout after my Acting I class, and another girl that is also very talented by the way, ran into me on the way there and asked me to come to this total body workout class with her instead of doing my normal workout.

I was totally willing! And the workout was intense but it was alot of fun, the music was all pop and great to exercise to. But now I am really feeling the pain. Despite that, I did an hour of cardio and now I am REALLY feeling it. I'm not complaining though, I feel this is what I have to do if I want to get this weight off.

Last week, I met with a nutritionist to talk about some different things to get this weight off. She said that I was already off to a great start because I am generally a healthy eater, but she did give me a few pointers to help out. Now I am very determined to get my body in the best shape possible! I hope you all are doing well, I am still trying to get my internships together. I'll update on that soon!

Thanks for reading,

Liv

W79FF3NWZ5VE

No comments:

Post a Comment