BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 8, 2010

Feeling Good :)

Hey Bloggers, So I am having a great day! First of all it's friday, and that's when my weekend starts since I dont have any classes or work on fridays. I weighed, and I was down another .2 of a pound since wednesday. So for the week, I have lost .4 of a pound. I know it's not much, but to me everything counts. I think i'm going to put a ticker to track my weight loss on my blog so I can see the progress.

I also, finally got a call from Radiant 3 productions and I will be going to set with them next friday to start working on an independent film. I have no idea what I will be doing, i'm sure nothing too important since I still don't have much expeirience, but i'm still very excited!

I also got a text from the director for the film i'm acting in and I think we are going to start back up filming soon. So things seem to be looking up for me. I hope things are going well with you all!

Thanks for reading,

Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment