BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Can't give up

Hey Bloggers! So first things first, I got the exam I was worried about back from my teacher. The class average was a 70, which is a C and not that great. So our teacher decided to curve the grade and gave us all 7 points. But I didn't even need the extra points :) I got a 92 without the curve, a 99 with it. So i'm very proud of myself. The exam was hard and most people didn't do well.

I also weighed on Wendesday and I was down to 166.8 so i'm happy about that. I'm still not sure what caused my temporary gain on Monday, so i'm hoping I can make real progress within these next few weeks. My birthday is coming up soon, and I would like to be a little smaller for that. :)

Tomorrow is my shoot with Radiant 3 Productions, so i'm excited about that. I'm ready for anything they throw at me, for some reason I think they might try to throw things at me since I am new. I'm ready to do well. I also have a shoot with Wonderoot TV on Monday so that's good.

I'm going to start submitting my headshots to auditions now, i've waiting long enough for this film "Jason Banks" to get done and I can't wait any longer. I feel like I have delayed too long, but when we start filming again I will have to juggle it somehow. I'll make it work. Hope all is well with you guys!

Thanks for reading,

Liv

2 comments:

  1. just so you know, I'm hoping you do well, and I'm really enjoying your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm glad to hear there are people out there reading :)

    ReplyDelete